If you also have small eyes, want to brighten or boost your look, check out these steps:
- Eyeshadow: Always apply a matte eyeshadow with the color that's closer or lighter to your skin tone on the entire eyelids to even out the area and making the later application of the darker color spreading smoother (otherwise spotted eyeshadows are more likely to occur). The eyeshadow color should be natural light brown to darker brown in her case.
- Eyeliner: Apply eyeliners closer to the lash line first (will put more after the fake eyelashes laid on) on both upper and bottom liners
- Apply False Lashes: Go over the upper liner with black eyeliner to blend in the gap. Remember to make the liners thicker at the end and thinner to the inner corner of the eyes.
- Lip: Apply lip liner to the outer liner of the lip with the color that closer to the lip tone with a bit of peachy-pink tints; apply lip gloss to give the thin lip a more luscious look
- Blush: Slightly brush on the apples of your cheeks with a peachy shade that is closer to your skin tone for the finished look.
What do you think of this post? Tell us below.